The Diocese of Nelson and the Catholic Parishes of Penticton have partnered with CanadaHelps.org to facilitate online giving. CanadaHelps is:
- Trusted by Canadians and charities for over 19 years.
- Helping more than 20,000 charities.
- Supporting almost 2 million Canadians donate to charities.
- Proud to have raised over $1 billion in donations.
- Self-funded, using just 1.8% of donation revenues to fulfill our mission.
CanadaHelps is a very convenient and secure way to donate to Canadian charities. They also produce your tax receipts. However, they do take a small percentage (~3.5%) of each donation to fund their operations as well as the payment processor (e.g. VISA). For this reason, our preferred method of giving is our Interac/e-Transfer or Stewardship (Pre) Authorized Giving (SAG) Plan – if you would like to make your donation(s) through SAG please click here for more information. We understand that this may not always be the best fit for every Parishioner and so we are happy to provide CanadHelps as an alternative option for you.
CanadaHelps can do both one-time and monthly recurring donations.
As St. Ann’s Parish and St. John Vianney are separate registered charities, you MUST choose to donate to one or the other.