My dear brothers and sisters,
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!
Pope Francis declares October 27, 2023 as World Day of Prayer, Fasting and Penance for Global Peace;
- Go to Confession and attend Holy Mass.
- Eat One Full meal only for the day as a form of fasting and penance.
- Pray the Rosary and Reflect on the Gospel.
We can do that this week with your choice of the day.
This week we will have lots to Achieve!
1) Ministry Fair on the Weekend. Please come and be a missionary of God – He is waiting for us.
2) Conclusion of our Rosary Month – Living Rosary on Monday, October 30 at St. Ann’s church—Confession from 4:30—5:15pm—Mass at 5:30pm followed by the Living Rosary at 6:30pm. Don’t forget it. Our Mother Mary is always on our side to pray 🙏 with us.
3) November 1 is All Saints Day— A Day of Holy Obligation. School Mass at St. Ann’s at 9am or a Parish Mass at St. John Vianney at 6pm
4) All Souls Day (November 2)—Mass at SJV at 9am followed by Adoration & Prayers & Blessings of the graves at 10:30am
5) Time change next weekend Nov 4th—Fall back—move your clock back one hour!
6) I will be away on my holidays from November 4 through November 17. We are happy that Fr. Harry will be with us.
7) Beginning Tuesday, Nov 7 the Daily Mass at St. John Vianney will be moved to 7pm going forward.
I hope and pray that God will be with us this week and with our mother, Mary’s intercession to worship and praise God for His greater glory.
God loves you!